Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to apply for the post of .......which you advertised in today's ..... I am an English diploma graduate of Udayana University with several experience working in tourism industry. I have excellent command of English both speaking and writing.

On top of these competencies, I adhere to a work ethic and can effectively interact with people across all levels of the organizational structure. I believe I can be an asset to your organization.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited to this position. Please contact me via phone........


Yours faithfully

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris Reviewed by budi on 7:26 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Komentar harus layak untuk dibaca dan tidak mengandung racun

Powered by Blogger.